Want to get in touch? Please do! I love hearing your views!
If you have any comments, questions, or simply want to say hey, you can get in touch with me by emailing me at email@example.com. Alternatively, you reply to my blog posts in the comments, or send a Tweet my way @Jo_Scribbles.
Do talk to me. No worry, no fear, no self-doubt. I look forward to hearing from you!
Occassionally I may review products at Jo’s Scribbles. As things stand, I mainly review books and stationery, but I’m open to trying out and reviewing other products, as long as they fit in with my blog.
I will always disclose if a product/book has been provided for review with an asterisk (*), along with a disclaimer at the end of the post. I will never review products/books that I haven’t personally tried/read, and I will always give and honest and fair review.
If you would like me to review your product/book, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Being sent a product doesn’t guarantee a review, nor can I guarantee my review will be positive. But if you feel your product/book is something that fits my blog and something my readers and I will enjoy, please do get in touch.
Book Review Policy:
- When it comes to books, I review non-fiction on the subjects of feminism and sexism, and memoirs of people I am personally inspired by.
- I’m perfectly happy for publishers or publicists to contact me about reviewing books.
- I’d rather not receive requests to review any other genres but those stated.
- I may decline your request to review a book.
- I do not wish to receive unsolicited review copies, due to my towering TBR pile. I do not wish to be added to any publisher automatic send-out review mailing lists, but do feel free to email me about specific books. Books that I receive without a prior email are highly unlikely to be reviewed.
- I do not accept books to review from self-published authors or indie/small publishing houses.
- I may not review every book I receive.
- I cannot guarantee my reviews will be positive, but they will be honest and fair.
- Any ARCs/review copies I receive may be reviewed after publication. I do not review to deadline, due to my towering TBR pile as a book blogger and time constraints. I read the books I want to read when I want to read them. Not reviewing for publication also keeps my content fresh compared to other blogs and pressure off of me. Also, it means the book will be highlighted at a time when all other buzz around the book has died down.
- Reviews will also be posted on Goodreads, Bookbridgr and Amazon.
- Books will be sent to my address, in the UK.